Bump on lip after cut healed. Can feel lump even after surgery. What to do?

Good day. On 14 September 2012, i tripped. fell and cut my lower lip . At our ER my lower lip received 7 stiches outside and 2 (or 3) inside. apart from damaging my teeth which need to be treated by a dentist , the cut healed. then a bump (or lump) started to form in my lower lip. After consulting my GP, i was referred to see a General Surgeon who said it is possibly fiblosis and suggested surgery which was performed on 30 October. I know i probably have to be patent, but it is a week and the lump that was removed I can still feel in my lower lip. Have you come accross something like this before? Please advise. Kind rekards. Monica Hollenbach, Cape Town, south Africa
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012