Bump on left side of jaw, pain on yawning, eating, not wisdom tooth. Causes?

Hello, i have been told i will not be expecting my wisdom teeth till age seventeen. Yet for the past week on the left side of my jaw i have a bump i can feel on the outside. It hurts to yawn and sometimes eat. The bump is not located near where my wisdom tooth would be. And i see no black spots or anything on my teeth.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Dentist 's  Response
u can rinse your mouth after every meal with warm water including pinch of salt and fitkari.. it will be quite useful... u can increase number of rinses whenever u get time....... try opening your mouth slowly this should be included in your regular exercise of mouth.. .. brush your teeth slowly every day and night before going to bed.. this can prove quite helpful to u.. try it for 3 to 4 days.. do not put finger or try to press the bump ....
according to u , you can not see any cavity or black spot in any of your teeth so it may be quite helpful...