Bump on inner thigh, tenderness, soreness, swelling, redness. Should I be worried?

Hi ny name is debbie weber. I have a big black bump on the inner thigh which is very tender n sore and is very swollen along with a large red ring around it. I have it for maybe two days. I thoght i was a tick but too cold for them.the redness has spread outwards a lil bit...i dont know if i should be worried or no...granted i am...any helpful sugguestions. Could it be something more serious? Please help me! Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013