Bump on inner thigh. Blood comes out when popped. What could it be?

well i have a bump the size of a marble on my inner thigh. It usually hurts to the touch an thought really nothing of it until after like a couple weeks went by an it was still their.. this morning i decided to try an pop it an when i did nothing but dark red blood came out.. Any ideas as to of what it could be? Hopefully nothing serious i would hope...
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
From the description it is some what clear that the bump was actually a collection of old blood. It is called as an hematoma and is nothing to worry about. You might have hurt your self unknowingly where in the blood got collected and became black with passage of time. You should become concerned, if there are a multiple of such bumps in your other part of the body, If not a single bump should not be a matter of concern and you can relax.
Hope I am able to solve your concerns,
Thanks and hope you get well soon.