Bump on head where I had previously got cut, bleeding, pain in head

i cut my head over a year ago, i went to the hospital and they put glue on the wound, a few hours ago i noticed a bump on my head that really hurt exactly wherre i cut my head. whilst i was trying to figure out what the bump was (before i realised it was from when i cut my head) i kept prodding it and it started bleeding . my head is hurting and thumping.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Hi, its probably a haematoma with fragile wall and it musv have been ruptured by prodding, see a doctor if bleeding continues, thanx.