Bump on head, redness, irritation, painful, white bumps. What might it be?

Hi, i have noticed a few days ago i had a small bump on the back of my head. It didnt hurt at the time and no irritation. I thought maybe it was a mole because i had had one near it before and it was removed. now a few days later this bump has gotten slightly red, more irritation, somewhat hurting, and has little white tiny bumps in the center of it. the red area is about the size of a dime and it seems to just be getting worse. Do you have any idea what it might be?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012