Bump on head. Why is my eye black and blue? Have graves disease. Further?

I got in an car accident sunday, 5 days ago, i did get a huge bump on my head, which is gone, but left with a black and blue eye, this morning, i got overwhelming dizzy for a second, and immediately, following felling sick and going to the bathroom, many times... .im not quite as dizzy but still sick,,, if this was from the accident, would something of happened sooner? I have graves disease , and i fear getting IV with contrast done, the iodine will agrivate my remission of graves,, YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012