Bump on groin, swollen lymph node, vaginal yeast infection. Is it STD or HIV?

Hi I have recently noticed my left groin has a ball on it kinda like a swollen lymph node maybe. It's just the one side. But I also am tired lately and have a loss of apetite, which leads me to believe it is HIV!! I have had unprotected sex before. And I have not been tested for any STD yet. But I have been hearing that HIV causes like swollen lymph nodes all over? I'm just freaking out. I overthink everything and I have been searching stds on the internet for days. I also think I might have a vaginal yeast infection, so could that cause some of my symptoms and cause my groin to swell?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013