Bump on forehead starting from hair line, deep blue protruding vein, nausea, headache. Treatment?

Hi i bump my fore head very hard iam disabilied there for in my bathroom there a bar handles. I used it to lift my slef up being i was still half a sleep i ramd my self in to it black out caught my self there is a bump from the hair line about half inch down and is blue ive fallen asleep all day in the middle of what ever ive done i know am nassuies and my head hurts. what to do?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
May 2014
Thanks for writing in.

From what you have written, I comprehend that you had a fall your bathroom and this led to a bump on your forehead. You also had a black out and nausea and it is hurting.

Please confirm if you had any vomiting, loss of consciousness, blurred vision, significant loss of memory and disorientation of time, place and person. If any of the above have occurred, you must see a neurologist as early as possible. They qill advise you a CT scan of brain if required.

If nothing has occurred even after 24 hours of your injury, thaen most probably everythig is alright.

Hope this helps.