Bump on forehead. Feel pulse through it. Shoulder pain. Using Suboxone and had miscarriage. RH negative. Advice?

I've had this small bump on the righ side of my fourhead for a long time it comes and goes, gets harder an softer, I can feel my pulse through it,.. I also have a lump on the lower left side by my hip the pain comes and goes it's mostly annoying I've only noticed it for about 3-4 months... I have also had shoulder pain in my left shoulder like under my shoulder blade again the pain comes and goes it's mostly worst when I lay on my stomache or back I've had this for awhile like 2years, I'm always tired some days I sleep all day.idk if all these symptoms are. All related to one thing or what but I just want them gone....... I was addicted to pain pills in the past an recently got on suboxone I thought this was all because the drugs but obviously not... I also had a miscarriage and I'm RH negative
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013