Bump on collarbone and neck. Is it cancerous? What can I do?

I have recently noticed a bump looks like half of an egg size mainly on my left side but it is also on my right. It is located in the space of where the collarbone and neck meet. It is more defined if I shrug my shoulders up like when brushing teeth . It is not painful, rather soft, but getting larger. I recently was told I have a tumur on my thyroid right size golf ball size which is getting removed in a week or so. I just really concerned about these new bumps now, last year I had a nerve shealth tumor removed of spine that I was told was non cancerous. The FNA I had on the thyroid tumor also suggested non cancerous. I have an ultrasound scheduled for new bumps but I m getting sick to my stomach stressing about it. Can you give me any insight as to what you may believe it is? Thank you, 42 yr old Marine
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012