Bump on clitorius. Burning, white discharge, mucus in stool. Had monostat. What is it?

I have one small bump on the top part of my clitorius, slight burning and white discharge. The bump doesnt itch burn or hurt. It only hurts when I squeeze it. It appeared 2 or 3 months ago. I thought at first I had a yeast infection so I got monostat for that and it helps a lot. I think it could be a UTI maybe. But what is this bump? I also have stool trouble with mucus in my stool and sometimes blood. What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013