Bump on clitoris that seems to be increasing in size causing severe pain and swelling. What could this be?

I am A 26 year old female and have a a small pimple looking bump on my clitoris right below the fore skin for a couple of months now. Well it seems to have gotten a little larger and is causing me issues since the clitoris has many many nerve endings I am having large amount of pain on and off especially when something irritates it. also my clitoris seems to be swelling a little and it hurts all the way deep inside my clitoris. what could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer