Bump on clitoris, soreness, growing in size, has a white dot. Herpes or genital warts?

Hi, I have been with my boyfriend for over a year and just recently, like three days ago, i noticed a bump between my hair line but a little closer to my clitoris. Now it is bigger and has a white dot, kinda of resembling a pimple . It did not hurt at first but now it is sore. I am freaking out! What could this be.. I have looked at pictures of Herpes and Genital warts and neither really look like it.. Can either of those outbreaks result in one lump?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012