Bump on chin, hard, feels bruised, pain when touched. Will it go away on its own?

I have a large bump right below my cheek somewhat on my chin. I got it a few weeks ago and it feels as if its gotten a little bigger. It almost feels like a bone. Its very hard and it has non stop bruising feeling. If I just swipe my finger down my cheek/chin or put a little pressure on it its very painful. I haven't hit my head or anything of that matter to of got this bump. I was just wondering if i should see a doctor or if it will go away on its own.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013