Bump on chest, pinkish in color with oozing pus. What could be this?

I have a bump on my chest, Im male. for starters I noticed it because it was a slight pinkish color and squesed it it started turning red like a hicky realy. And i squessed a little harder and a white thick pus came out remindes me of a thick paste It went down a bit and also besides it inbetween my breast. It seams like a rash little red bumpsvery small kinda like a rash. Should i be worried? Is there anything there or is that simply a bump and a rash or something. :\
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013