Bump on butt cheek, painful, irritating, hemorrhoids, blood on butt, prep H and Hemclear

I have a bump on inside my left butt cheeck about an inch above the whole. I have had it about a week now and it is very painful and irritating. I was told it was a hemmorrhoid and have been taking prep H and Hemclear. This morning I woke up and had a little blood on my butt and have had it while wiping today. What is my problem and do I need to go to a doctor.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012
From history it seems that you might be having Fissure in ano giving rise to bump, pain and bleeding.
Consult surgeon and get examined and rule out infected hemorrhoids as well.
Take one course of antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines.
Apply antibiotic cream locally.
ok and take care.