Bump on arm that itches, popped. Why is it growing? What is the pus?

About a week ago I had a bump on my arm that itched. I scratched it and it popped, I left it alone and the next day I woke up and notices it was larger. The following night I woke up with it hurting and it continued to get bigger. It scanned over and is beginning to go away. Two days ago I woke up with 2 more bumps on my arm and they are oozing greenish-yellow liquid. They look like deep circles, they were itching all day today and now they re beginning to hurt.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012