Bump on arm, clear red fluid comes out, scar tissue, lactose intolerant

My daughter is a year old, she had a large bump on her arm that started out clear or flesh colored, then I was messing with it and it didn t bother her at all. But clear fluid and a little redness came out of it. I left it alone and eventually it went away but now it looks like scar tissue , now she has another one forming. Its really freaking me out. She has had skin rashes since she was little bc she s lactose intolerant. what could these bumps be?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012