Bump next to testicle. Is slightly painful. Who can help me?

hi I am 18 years old abouy 5 days ago i found a small bump not on but next to or at the back of my right testical it feels as if it is at the end of a tube or somethimg. im not sure if it is painfull or if it is just me thinking that i think im thinking its painfull, if that makes any sence. I think i feel better than i did 5 days ago not sure if im just use to it or if it realy feels better. I wont say that i see any swelling on my balls but not to sure what that bump is. I trust in God to help mw through what ever im going through and that he will heal me . please tell me what is is if u can??
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. A lump or swelling near your testicles, may not cause harm but it is still important you see your doctor so that he or she can determine what might have caused the bump, since they can be normal like you may be feeling the epididymis, the tightly coiled tube where sperm are stored.
2. Diagnosing the cause can be done based on the signs and symptoms it's causing and the location and feel of the mass thus additional visualization is usually done with ultrasound imaging, urine or blood tests may be done to test for a bacterial or viral infection.
3. Even if you're not experiencing any other symptoms,you should be examined by a doctor for accurate diagnosis and treatment. [to rule out varicocele, spermatocele, hernia, testicular cancer at an early stage, and will rule out past history of mumps, glandular fever or simple flu/cold]

. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause of the bump. [if any]