Bump near labia, redness, cystic, popped, bleeding. What are they?

Hi, about 3 weeks ago i found a very hard pealike bump near my labia but not on it. It hurt a bit but then stopped hurting and now is just a red lump there. It never itched. I looked online and thought it must be a cyst because it does not sound like herpes. Today, I just woke up and I have what appears to be about 6 or 7 hivelike bumps around my butt/uppper inner thigh area. They are a little itchy and slightly red but for the most part they are skin colored and do not look like they are filled with pus. I tried to pop one and it just let out a tiny tiny bit of blood, no pus. I realize I must see a gynecologist immediately but I am just SO nervous and have never been to a OBGYN before but have been sexually active this past month (for the first time in a year). I am very nervous this is herpes! Also the bumps are not clustered. It is in one area of my upper thigh but they are their own separate bumps.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013