Bump near anus, swollen, tender. Had ruptured ovarian cyst. Any suggestions?

I have a bump like sore near my anus . (about a half inch to inch above) it doesnt bother me unless i wipe to use the restroom. Took a picture of it and looks bad. like my skin had broke and it look like actual meat showing where the skin was parted. It felt like a bump, but the picture i took look a little different. more meaty. swollena dn tender. do u have any suggestions. I had an ovarian cyst to rupture recently, would that cause any other cysts?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013