Bump in the vaginal area with pus. What could it be?

Okay uh well this is a bit embarrassing because I have never shared any thing like this but uh a couple days ago this hard bump appeared in my vaginal area and it had a whiteish top so I was kinda grossed out and popped it well then the next thing I new the bump had come back only bigger and it hurt well I took a warm bath to see if it would relive anything and when I got out the tops of it pealed back a little but and there was a little hole in it with white gooey/stringy stuff and then I got a little worried and I pushed on it and the same white goofy stringy stuff came out but a lot more do you have any idea what it could be or if I should be concerned I m sorta embarrassed about it
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. After analyzing your symptoms usually FOLLICULITIS i.e Infection of hair folliciles which are present on the labia majora or LABIAL ABSCESS could present with similar complaints. If you are not sexually active then just local treatment with creams and antibiotics is enough. If you are sexually active kindly rule out STD-sexually transmitted disease.
Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!