Bump in the vagina, soreness, burns while urinating, rash on pubic area, had Chlamydia. What could this be?

okay about a week ago i noticed a large bump that was firm and didnt hurt on the inside lip of my vigina, read some stuff about it and according to google i had a cyst and i took hot sits baths and put a heating pad on it and it eventually formed a head on it and i popped it and at first this of white liquid came out and then what was like a pimple firm hard white stuff came out, then i noticed it had changed colors theres a open sore that is red and looks infected and around that there is a dark circle and its still firm. it is extremely painful know to sit walk and thing and even to pee! it burns so bad that i avoid using the bathroom and hold it as long as i can, i also have a rash now on the top of my pubic area. I have had Clyamida about a year ago but havent been sexually active sense then.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012