Bump in the vagina. Discharges white milky substance. Fishy odour. Stinging sensation. Home remedy?

I have a bump/ cyst sort of thing where the labia major becomes minor. The bump is located on my upper left vaginal lip. The bump is hard, elongated unlike a circle it looks much more like a line, and it follows the part where the skin changes. Its maybe 2cm long and 1/2 wide. Sorta lumpy. It pops more like oozes like a zit when squeezed. It lets out a milky yellow discharge then goes to clear. It smells lightly of fish. It is sensitive to the touch. Peeing stings/burns. and wiping hurts worse! What can I do at home to help? I ve been trying to drain it but after the first time draining last night nothing comes out. I m thinking about taking some antibiotics . Thinking of soaking in a warm bath then showering. I m super embarrassed to go to a doctor so I want to try at home remedies for a couple days first.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Clearly the lump/bump is infected and needs to be examined by a doctor, as there are a number of conditions that can cause such a presentation and they need to be rules out.

Treatment for now would include antibiotic coverage, but if you do not wish to visit a doctor now then the only possible recommendations would be to apply warm compresses in the region several times a day, take lukewarm water showers with epsom salt 2-3 times a day, and wear loose and comfortable undergarments (preferably cotton) and most obviously avoid all forms of sexual contact.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.