Bump in the roof of the mouth spreading. Could it be due to chewing tobacco or gum disease?

I think i have illergic reaction to chewing tabacco. i have a bump inside of the roof of my mouth and it comes and goes away i also am getting another bump undernieth my tooth l line on the top of my on the right side. is this spreading threw out my mouth. I quit using tabacco for 4 months and I only been chewing for 3 years. and this month started back up but I have had gum diesease for along time without chewing? All it is a bump and i can feel little white bumps on the side of my cheeck Im really scared to go to a doctor can u please help me and explain to me what this is
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013