Bump in navel cavity. Popped blood and oozes whole day. Having diarrhoea. Any suggestion?

24 YO Male, 5 11 height 223 weight, good health background, recently noticed a bump in my navel cavity appears to be an abscess . it popped yesterday releasing quite a bit of blood and continued to ooze out slowly the rest of the day, the bump still appears as it did befose the pop being a pea sized red bump with an all white surface at the tip. toward the end of the day i began having diarrhea and continue this morning. i have a doctors appointment by coincidence so will speak to him soon just wanting some info.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012