Bump in mouth, dead skin scraped off, persistent sores, excess skin in tongue. Reason?

Hi, at first a bump appeared at the top of my mouth, within a day or so it turned to dead skin that was easily scraped off. Then bumps on the cheeks of my mouth that would turn to dead skin an scrape off. Now persistent sores on the inside cheeks near the corner of my mouth. A few bumps follow a line as if I was biting my cheeks. noticed that under my tongue some excess skin started to grow off. Now the veins under my tongue have turned to a dark purple. Any thoughts on what this could be?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013