Bump in back of throat, wheezing. Am I allergic to something?

Good Morning, I am beginning to wonder about a bump that forms in the back of my throat when I eat....sometimes. I don t know that I am allergic to anything. However, it happens suddenly and it feels like something is stuck there. When this happened the other day I could hear that I was wheezing a bit. When it happened last night there was no wheezing. Do you think that I could be allergic to something? I asked the chef at the rest. if my meal had been in contact with any seafood. He said no (Not sure that is accurate -as they offer fish and shrimp there) Both meals that I recently had the reaction with had ground beef....? My daughter had fried shrimp there the time before and I drank out of her straw (Thought it was mine)
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012