Bump come up between vagina and anus, become sore, lot of pressure around the area with yellow pus. What is it ?<br>

A few weeks ago, I had a bump come up in between my vagina and anus . It didn t really hurt and did not have a head on it so I just thought it may be an ingrown hair . About a week later, it became very sore and seemed to have a lot of pressure around the area, so I tried to pop it. Alot of yellow puss came out and then it began to bleed so I stopped. Everyday for about a week I did this until it became nothing but blood coming out. The swelling finally went away, but there is a hard white bump left. It doesn t hurt and when I squeeze it nothing at all comes out. This strange thought about genital warts came into my head and now I m freaking out thinking that could be what it is.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013