Bump between testicles and thigh. Hard, no pain. What is it?

Hi there is a Bump about be size of a pea under the skin between my balls and thigh. It is hard but does not hurt if I put pressure in it. 14 year old male. It is more on top of my leg but to he side if I am laying down. Kinda on the corner of the triangle formed in the genitial region. Bump is on both sides. What is it?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012

Thank you for your query.

I suggest that you get it examined by a doctor. If it is on both sides then I do not think there is anything to worry about but it is always better to get it examined. The site may be unusual but enlarged lymph nodes may be present which need to be looked into.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.