Bump at the top of butt, hurts to sit or lay down. Any medicine to pop it ?

Hi. i have a bump at the top of my crack and i have had it for a couple of days. i don t know what it is or anything. It hurts to sit and sometimes to lay down . What do i need to do? My mom told me try to sleep on a heating pad to see if it will make it come to so it can pop. But then my friend has some kind of medicine that is suppose to work . I don t wanna go to the doctors because i can t miss any more days of work . Is there any type of medicine that i can buy to make it pop?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012