Bump at base of penis, painless, no itching. Had unprotected sex

hey there about a month a go i had like a little spot of a bump of flesh that grew on my pubic area like at the base of my penis , at first i thought it was a shaving bump of something but it didnt go then more slowly started growing, they re completly painless and have now slowly started growing on my balls area i had a chalmydia test a while back saying imm all clear they dont itch or nothing more are starting to grow and im getting worried, i have unprotected sex with my girlfriend all the time because weve been together for sometime and she has not got these spots so i dont know where i could of caught them
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012