Bump appeared on head and getting headache. Not cured by medicine. What should I do?

I had a pretty hard bump to my head a few days ago and last night started a headache that is not relieved by ocycotin, tramadol, motrin, tylenol and fiorcet. Along with the headache I have noticiable swelling on the rt side of my face more noticable around my eye. No other symptoms. I also take warfin, asprin effient. HELP what else can I do from home before I head to the ER. Is it a blood clot which I have had in my legs before. I have a pacemaker to make it even worse and tachycardia .
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012