Bump appeared on arm. Taking kenalog and depo injections. What is causing this?

i have an 2 inch by 1 inch indentation on my my arm between my bicep and triceps i never injured it in any way i have been getting kenalog injections every six months and depo injections as well as flu in the same arm what can the cause be and what is causing this. i have been having issues with my whole arm from my shoulder down to my fingers feel like is dead asleep in the middle of the night as well. can you please give some some insight on what this is
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013