Bump and hole in scalp, headache, vomiting, no pain and itching, thinning hair, alopecia

I am an African American woman in my mid thirties. I get my hair relaxed quiet often. I had severe dandruff at one time and was prescribed some medication . At this time, I have a small bump and a hole in my scalp . I recently went to the hospital for a headache with vomitting. I had a cat-scan done and nothing was seem to be wrong. The hole was squeezed at home and a dark brownish substance emerged. The bump went flat. The hole is tiny enough to stick the tip of a hairpin in. There is no pain or itching. The hole remained opened. I was told it looks like an inverted hair bump( not from a doctor). I have thinning hair, but alopecia runs in my family. What type of bump could this be and should I be worried? I am going to the doctor soon. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012