Bump above the vagina, no soreness, no STD. What could this be?

I have a bump right above my vagina! It s been there even before I was sexually active, it looks as if it may have been caused from shaving down there, like a ravir pulled the skin up, but I m not sure exactly what it is! It isn t sore to the touch or anything like that! I have been tested for STI s and nothing has came up. It s like a flap of skin and it s making me nervous, over time i thought it would go away and never has disappeared
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer