Bump above eyebrow, applied neosporin, not painful or itchy. Any insight?

Hi. I woke up yesterday noticing nothing on my forehead . No zits, no bug bites, no irritation. At lunch time I realized a quarter size bump above my right eyebrow. It looked similar to a large mosquito bite. Raised in a plateau type way, and swollen, but not red or itchy. When I went to the bathroom to look at it, I pressed sideways as you would to rupture a pimple , but only used one finger because I assumed it was a large cystic under-skin zit (the firm, painful type that many women develop during a menstrual cycle). When pressure was applied the bump seemed to rupture and oozed out clear fluid, similar to a blister . When I applied a damp paper towel to clear the now open wound it appeared that it had opened up in numerous areas almost like it was a mass cluster of acne or blisters of some sort. That evening I went home and washed my face, cleaned the bump with hydrogen peroxide and applied Neosporin . It is not painful or itchy. This morning it looks about the same as yesterday. I have noticed that my right gland is very swollen, and the left slightly. I am concerned because the bump appeared out of nowhere. I have very clear skin, with break outs few and far between. I am worried it is an insect bite of some sort because of the sudden occurrence. Any insight? Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012