Bulky uterus with anterior wall subserosal fibroids, hypoechoic lesion. Suggestion?

Hi, i am vandana singh .my age is 40. i have no kid .my ultraound shows 1.fatty infiltration liver+ very minimal interbowel collection and mildly bulky uterus with anterior wall subserosal fibroids uterus 94x40x62mm and shows ill defined hypoechoic lesion of size 11x11mm and 10x7mm is seen in anterior wall of uterus at subserosal location endometrial thickness measure 6mm no endometrial collection is seen. i have problem that first time my period continue with 15 days and not yet stoped.what suggests you?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013