Bulky uterus, have severe pain during periods, no improvement with Sevesta. Is there a permanent solution?

Hi...I am 47 yr old.I am suffering from uterus bulky Problem.Every month i am suffering huge pain before n in period.Past 3 yr i am taking hormones tablet n from last month I am taking Sevesta tablet which is suggested by doctor but cant see any improvement in Periods as Pain is going to increase every month with heavy flow..I have 3 children and they all from sigerian operation. So Doctor suggest me that if they remove my uterus It is risky.So Please Guide me. If there is Permanent Solution.My email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012