Bulky uterus found in transvaginal ultrasound. Thickened endomterium. What does it mean?

I had a transvaginal ultrasound done and the results were I have a bulky uterus no lesions noted but heterogeneity of the myometrium is noted with some streak artifacts. Endometrium has a trilaminar appearence and measures 10.8mm. Both overlies are normal with multiple follicles and one of the dominant follicles on the right side demonstrates thin septation what does all this mean please explain I am really confused??
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013