Bulky Uterus with large fibroid. Can i be pregnant with this ?

My marraige is arranged and from the past one mointh my periods are irregular and my I used to suffer from stomach pain from many years by taking scanning I came to know that I am having bulky uterus with large fiboid. Therefore I request you to please suggest me whether to go for surgery or else is there any medicine to cure without any surgery and also let me know will there be any problem for getting pregnancy or any infertility problems may arise in future. I have already consulted gynaec and they have given me medicines for three months to compress the fibroid then after they are going to do surgery and remove it. But recently a fibroid was removed from the breast and keloid was formed and I am worried again any such problem may arise. So I request you to please give me a best solution for which I shall be grateful to you.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011