Bulimic, have started bleeding after a gap of years. Help?

Hi I have 15 years old andhave been belimic for 3 years stopped out of no where and then started again out of no where its hard for me to stop now I limited myself but now im bleeding from there And im very scared I dont know who to talk to about this but I cant stop and im scared of sometging wrong happening now I reallyneed help
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Due to bulimia, the periods can be absent for years. This is related to the hormonal and dietary disturbances. If the bleeding you are having now is within normal limits then there is no need to worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,