Bulimic, had blood in cough and bowel movements, spotting, had hit in the stomach while purging. Reason?

I am bulimic and the last time i threw up was about 2 days ago I noticed I was coughing up a tiny bit of blood afterwards then the next night when I made a bowel movement I noticed a pretty large amount of blood in the toilet and again today. I noticed some blood in my underwear too but only a little. I didn t start my period. Not sure if it matters but I hit myself in the stomach pretty hard while purging too. I ve been really bloated the last two day after I purged and haven t done it since.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012