Bulimic, get sharp chest pain on the right after eating that keeps lingering. Help?

I have chest pain on my right side, between the middle of my sternum and nipple but a little higher than my nipple. It is a sharp pain and seems to occur when I am eating or drinking and lingers on after. Standing or laying make the pain worse. sitting is the best position. The pain is similar to when you drink a bottle of water very fast and an air bubble gets caught in your throat, only it seems to be in the wrong place, it feels like it is in my bronchial tube or lung . The pain also reminds me of when some food has passed into my lung by mistake. I do not have heart burn . This started about 5 days ago. Sometimes I have the pain when not eating, long after eating or even when I wake up. Last thing, I am Bulimic. I do not induce vomiting with any medicine or putting my finger down my throat, I just drink lots of water and can vomit, it is how yoga masters cleanse their bodies. No convulsions, it is lust like pouring the contents of my stomach out.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013