Bulging veins on forehead, pressure, slightly closed right eye. Thoughts?

I have have bulging veins that have appeared either side of my forehead, I have a feeling of pressure in my head, and my right eye seems slightly closed compared to other one. Symptoms appeared in last 2 days. Any thoughts? Male, 38 years old, low alcohol intake, smoke 8 cigs a day, slim build, 6 ft. No other medical problems, both short or long term. However in the last few weeks have been feeling generally run down, and have had a feeling of not really caring about anything.

Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013