Bulging vein from left breast to wrist. Mastectomy done, seminoles removed. Blood clot?

I had bilateral mastecomy with 2 Seminoles taken out of the left breast and one sentinel node taken from the right side. A medic port was put on my left chest. After surgery, I noticed a vein beginning through my left breast to my underarm and down to my underside of my wrist . When I lift my left arm up you can see the vein popping out taught and pain goes down through my under side all the way to my wrist. What is it? A blood clot?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  45 Awaiting Answer