Bulging ruptured discs, hernia, enlarged prostate, left arm needs surgery, muscle tore lose, arthritis. Cure?

Yes i hope, my name is john mcqueen,,, I have 5 bulging 2 ruptured discs, 2 hernia s 1 high 1 low,, Enlarged prostate , left arm needs surgeoury, musle tore lose, and arthritis , 2 cysts in my throat, and several broken bone s Along with headacke s that last more than a MONTH,, and ETC,, so sure DOC. tell ME what i need a shot of strick nine and call you in the mornin, All the other docs. ive seen want me to BEG, for meds. WHATS YOUR CURE????
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013