Bulging feeling in vagina, swollen urethra. History of uterus and cervix removal. Cause?

the past week I feel a bulging feeling in my vagina ...when I look with a mirror it seems the whole area around my urethra is pain just this terrible bulging feeling while I am upright...had this with some spotting 2 yrs ago and dr. did ultrasound and said there was no explanation...uterus ans cervix removed 17 yrs ago so that is not it...has my first bladder infection in July this year..ecoli form..recovered no problems
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013