Bulging eyes, rapid heart beats, stress, drowsiness with minor chest pain on smoking weed. Taken plenty of fluids. How can I overcome this?

hello Dr ..Yest i tried weed for the first time and i had my worst night yest ..I had bulging eyes and my heart started beating faster than ever ,with too much stress on my brain and was dozing.Well i had lots of water yesterday which made me pee now n than ,and had orange juice too..but still today m better than yest but m still havin minor chest pain and anxiety ..please help he as i will never touch weed in my life again..
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012